Background

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Weddings

So, I'm going to a wedding this weekend up in Harrison. My friend Lindsay is going, and said she was bringing a date. Turns out she no longer knows any boys this side of the Rockies, so she invited me to come along. I have no idea what I should wear, so I'm whoring my blog out. Help me pick a dress.

This is my first choice

This one is new and fun, but it may be a little too short

My aunt bought this for me for Christmas 2 years ago.
I threw it in for flavor. It's too big, and not cute.

I love this dress the most, but it's also probably too short

I wore this to Danica's Christmas Party this year.
I liked it.

I bought this at Costco for like, 20 bucks!
It's very summery and Donna Reed-ish.

This one has a satin sash and a patterned overlay.
I wore it to Ashley's wedding.

This needs to be tailored. Also just for kicks.

Look at my boobs in this dress!
It's like the first dress but not as nice.

Not a serious option. It's exclusively a work dress.

$25 F21 dress.

I love this dress. It looks like denim.
Probably not fancy enough for a wedding.

This is my new dress that I was saving for my work Christmas party.
I really like it, but I think I want to save it.

So, I expect all 3 of you to put in your vote. And soon. I need to figure shoes out after this, suckas.

Next blog will be about how bitches be crazy.

3 comments:

  1. I vote for either the very first one or the summery Donna Reed-ish one. If you go with the summer one you need a cardigan (preferably lightweight) with it.

    It all depends if you're feeling colorful or classic. You decide :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give you my top three pics (1 being the one I most think you should wear and 3 being the one I'll be cool if you wear, but don't like as much.)
    1. Summery Donna Reed dress
    2.the 25$ forever 21 dress
    3.First dress (btw there is a TON of boob in that dress, good boob, but still a lot of it)

    Mat casts a write in vote for a tux.

    Now, to see what Danica likes and to decide on shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your arms were all awkward in the dresses that you clearly didn't want us to choose.

    I tend to agree with Ash that the first dress is pretty booby- is Jade conservative? I don't know her.

    Anyways, in the end I think I vote forever21 dress! Its super cute!

    My mom (who took for freaking EVER to decide!) says this:

    "I wish I could see her face as well, or see her in person. I think she definitely wears jewel tones well (So the forever21 dress is a contender). Also gotta love a floral for a summer wedding, and its very madmen. With the right accessories it could be just the ticket. Also though she looked smokin' hot at the Christmas party, so thats also one of my faves. No I wasn't invited to share in this opinion fest, but just sayin....."

    Thats an exact quote. Do with it what you will.

    ReplyDelete